Posted on Updated on
Caustic Soda Flakes 98% Various Top Brands are Available from IRAN to Your Nearest Port…
I am inviting buyers for caustic soda imported from IRAN, with ex works FOB price 435 & CIF price 470 $/Ton.
Click here to send your enquiry
Interested buyers or traders can call me +918871159185.
Caustic Soda Applications
Caustic Soda Flakes has a many industrial uses where most of them is found on alkaline properties & the most important use is in the paper manufacturing process.
- Caustic Soda in Chemical Pulping
- Caustic Soda in Soap Making and esterification process
- Caustic Soda in Cleaning Agent
- Caustic Soda in Dissolving Metals
- Uses in Oil Industry
- Uses in Water Treatment
- Uses in Water Purification
- Uses in Textiles
- Uses in Aluminium production (caustic soda is used to dissolve bauxite ore)
Caustic Soda Specifications
Pure Sodium hydroxide (NaOH)
Caustic Soda is also known as Sodium Hydroxide, is an inorganic compound with chemical formula NaOH. It is called caustic soda which is very highly corrosive in nature.
It is available in many forms in the industries, and the most common forms are found as caustic soda flakes and caustic soda pearls.
This product has several industrial applications but it is highly reactive so it has to be used very carefully, it can cause skin irritation.
Caustic Soda Properties
- White solid
- Highly caustic
- Strong base
- Soluble in water, ethanol and methanol
- Readily absorbs water (hygroscopic) and carbon di oxide from the air
- Strong electrolyte
- Not volatile, but can rise easily in air as an aerosol
- Dissolution of solid caustic soda in water in highly exothermic
Ammonia-soda process equation: 2 NaCl + CaCO3 → Na2CO3 + CaCl2
Interested Buyers or Traders can send their enquiries here
For more informations please comment below here: